Saturday, September 24, 2011

New Toys!

I got an A on my first spelling test in American school, so I got to pick out some new toys! My new family is really proud of me for working hard to learn the words.


We had a very pretty day today. It had been raining for a long time, but the sun came out today! Keesha took some pictures of me outside.



My skating has been going really well too. My coach is very tough, and sometimes I get lots of bruises, but I really love to fly through the air and land jumps! I landed my double lutz quite a few times this week, and I worked on my double axel but only in the harness.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing so well in school, Katia! Your new toys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that school and skating are going well...your new toys are cute.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new toys are really cute! Congrats on your good work on your English. :-)

    Love,
    Clare

    ReplyDelete