Friday, September 2, 2011

привет means hello

Hi, everyone! This is Katia. Keesha decided to share her blog with us, and asked me to tell you more about myself, so here goes...

Full Name: Ekaterina Alexandrovna Grinkova
Nicknames: Katia, Katyusha
Birthday: May 28th

Favorites:
Food: cheesecake and frozen yogurt
Subject: gym
Color: purple
Book: Anna Karenina
Movie: Harry Potter series
Cartoon Character: Cheburashka
Hobbies: figure skating, of course!
Animal: puppies

This or That:
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Coke or Pepsi: water!
Morning or Evening: morning, but only if I get a good sleep
Summer or Winter: winter
Fruits or Veggies: veggies
Rain or Sun: sun
Inside or Outside: outside
Plane or Boat: plane
TV or Movies: movies
Mustard or Ketchup: ketchup
Ferris Wheel or Roller Coaster: roller coaster
Kiss or Hug: Kiss

If you want to know anything else, ask! I'll answer in the comments! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling us about yourself, Katia! It's great to "meet" you.

    My older sister Inna is from Russia, and she taught us to say "privyet" too. :-)

    Love,
    Summer

    P.S. We love Harry Potter in our family also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut, Katia! It's nice to "meet" you; I've heard a lot about you. My name is Sabine, and I am from Lille, France. I like shopping, music, traveling, writing, and spending time with my friends.
    I've read Anna Karenina, too! Miley Cyrus's character read it in the last song, so I had to check it out. ;) Also, I am a huge Miley fan.
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you both!

    Sabine, I've never been to Lille, but I have been to Paris! France is really cool. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I had to ask my sisters who Miley Cyrus is. They laughed at me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite book is Anna Karenina too! i really love it. Whose your favorite character? I like Anna, Kostya, and Kitty. Have you read War And Peace? its by the same auther and its really good! And sort of confusing. But good. :)
    I prefer water to Coke or Pepsi too, but i like rain better then sun, and i only like the Harry Potter movies with Bellatrix in them.

    ReplyDelete