Sunday, June 5, 2011

We're getting a new sibling!

Hi, everyone! Guess what! My mom has decided to adopt a new sibling for us! We don't know much about her yet, but mom says she's my age and that she's a girl from Russia. I am so excited! I love my siblings so much, so I can't wait to add another one! Justin isn't very happy though. He says we don't need any more little girls in the house. Us girls are excited though! She's probably going to share a room with Mei since I snore and Ana is younger.

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Congratulations!

    How long will it be before she comes home? I guess your mom has already done the paperwork, since she knows which kid your family will adopt? Will you all go to Russia to pick her up?

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be very exciting! If my friend Aurelie were here, she would be extremely jealous of you. She has longed for a sibling since I met her.
    Congrats on a new family member! Keep us updated!
    Bises,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klass! I was adopted from Russia by my moms too! Do you know which region your new sister will be from? I am from Khabarovsk, which is the far, far east.

    ReplyDelete