Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello!

Hi, there and welcome to my blog! I'm not sure what all is going to be happening here yet, but I hope it will be fun! For now, I'll just tell you a little about me. 


Full Name: Keesha Arielle Lawrence
Birthday: 11/11/2000 (I know what you're thinking! I'm going to turn 11 on 11-11-11! So cool!)
Best Friend: My adopted sister, Mei
Favorite Color: Lime green 
Favorite Foods: hummus and whole wheat pitas, grilled chicken, most veggies
Favorite Subject: Recess and math

Favorite Book: Harry PotterFavorite Movie: most sports movies, Toy Story, Harry Potter
Favorite Character: Keroppi
Favorite Toy: Littlest Pet Shop


Favorite Sport: Soccer, of course!
Favorite Animal: Tigers


A bit more about me: My guardian moved with me from Namibia when I was 3 years old, but she was murdered not long after we got to America. I was put into foster care and adopted by the first foster family I was placed with. I love them a lot, but sometimes I remember bits and pieces of my life in Namibia and I feel a little sad. I couldn't remember anything from before I was 5 until a few months ago, but now I can remember just a few things about Namibia. I want to tell my sister, but I'm scared. What if she doesn't like me anymore?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keesha! :-)

    We're an adoptive/foster family, too. It's nice to meet you!

    The thing about sisters is, they're always going to be there for you. Sisters get mad at each other, but we make up, and at the end of the day we still have each other. No matter what you tell Mei, she'll always be your sister, and she'll always love you. It can be hard to talk about things sometimes, but it's better to tell someone you can trust... like a sister!

    Love,
    The Green Girls

    P.S. We love Harry Potter too, and our sister who is your age, Charissa, also loves soccer. I think we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete