Monday, May 28, 2012

Katia's Birthday Celebration, Part I

Hi, everyone! Today is my 11th birthday! My party is not until June 1st, but here is a little story about what I did today, on my actual birthday.

  One
 Good morning! Today is my birthday! I am 11 years old!

  Two
 Would you like to help me pick what I'm wearing to my special birthday dinner tonight?

  Three
 I can't decide between these two outfits! Which one is your favorite?

  Four
 While I decide which outfit to wear, I have a few things to do.

  Five
Like work on invitations for my birthday party. My party is not until next weekend.
Today is a "family only" birthday celebration.

  Six
 Here are my invitations. I get to invite all of my friends!

  Seven
After I finished my invitations, I decided to play with my LaLaLoopsy dolls for a little while.
I'm really hoping I get some new dolls for my birthday!

  Eight
 Aren't they cute?

  Nine
Now, it's time for my skating lesson. My coach says I get to pick what we work on today, since it's my birthday. I'm going to ask her if we can work on my layback spin!

So far, I'm having a great birthday! I will update soon with the rest of my celebration!

 <3 Katia <3

10 comments:

  1. i like the red and navy dress personally :) i love your photos and stories! i'm giving you the "your blog is great" award!! check out the details on my blog http://lissywillnevergrowup.blogspot.com
    luvs,
    lissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katia, I love your special mushroom pants! Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you don't get any scary mime LaLas for your birthday! If you do, I'm getting them an invisibility cape.

    As Crocodile Gena says- it's such a pity that birthdays come only once a year.

    Love,
    Inky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and navy dress. Can't wait to see your party on June 1st!!! Happy Birthday, Katia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the red and navy dress, it looks like it would look great with your coloring too. Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a great day with family and a wonderful time with your friends on the weekend.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Katia! We look forward to hearing about the rest of your celebration.

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! They're so detailed and all of the things are just the right size for American Girl Dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Katia and Keesha! I nominated your blog for the versatile blogger award! Check out my blog for details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the red dress! PLEASE post more!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please? Sorry if I seem persistent, this blog is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the interest in our blog! It is not currently being updated. Our human is in medical school and does not have any free time. If you'd like to get current updates and pictures, please follow us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/katyusha0528

    ReplyDelete